Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Animation B4 Animation Mentor

Well I will just dump these here and when I graduate I can look back and jus laugh.

I was playing with the camera to see what ind of effect I could get...




Jus Raph flipping out of the sewer letting himself be seen...



I have to say this is the one I am most proud of even to you all you may think that his fingers are doing dsomething weird but that is only because I have not animated the swords yet still a WIP.


Well these are my last animation before animation mentor dug there hands into my brain... To be honest I have already learned the preparation is extremely important and looking back at these past works made me realize, I would have finished these a whole lot quicker is I had planned every move. instead of start and stopping...lol I wasted alot of time doin that.

No comments: